Table of Contents
What is the best color for braces? How do you choose the right color for your braces?
When choosing the color for your braces, the options are limitless and here are some pointers to guide you.
- Go for gold, pink, green, dark blue, orange, violet , or turquoise to complement darker skin tones.
- You should Choose dark purple, light blue,subdued reds, or bronze, and pinks to complement lighter skin tones.
- To make your teeth appear whiter, Go for darker colors
- Be careful with lighter colors that could possibly make your teeth look more yellow.
- Consider choosing colors that closely go with or complement your eyes.
- Choose colors that match the color of clothing that you normally wear most often.
- Try out your official school colors or your favorite sports team’s colors.
- Consider white, red, and blue for Memorial Day as well as the 4th of July.
- Get into the festive mood during the holidays with green and red for Christmas or pink and blue around Easter.
- Glow-in-the-dark bands are particularly fun for Halloween.
You may want to stay away from braces colors such as follows: #
- Black which in most cases can look as if your teeth are rotting or can seem like you have food in your teeth.
- White which normally can make your teeth appear more yellow and white elastics are likely to stain easily.
- Yellow because it tends to intensify the appearance of yellow-toned teeth.
- Brown or green can easily be mistaken for food stuck in your teeth.
You can try interactive braces color wheels online